Trained originally in classical music for over thirteen years, Giulio has been exploring the landscapes of sound and rhythm by means of piano and keyboard at Music Academy, but his approach is multi-instrumentalist at large, and puts no barrier to genres and forms. He has been tutoring privately around Italy and the UK and collaborated in various projects in both countries. Among his current projects are hard rock duo Green Jaguar, Notar Soundtracks, and extra projects shortmovies. For the latter two, Giulio is also responsible for the cover art and video production. He also composed the theme to the The Psychedelic Detective Agency podcast on SoundCloud.
Date of birth -1990- Italy
- started studying music in italy (musical conservatory-1997) finished the study in 2010.
- degree in Classical piano.
- played in Rome-Verona-Puglia as a pianist in the Buffet/Events.
- Music Teacher in Rome-London.
- At the age of 10 he wrote his first song which is know available on Spotify / Soundcloud (The Heart on the throne) Link: https://soundcloud.com/giulio-notar/theheartonthethrone
- Moved in Uk-London at the age of 22 to follow his music career.
- played as a busker (street-artists) /City of London/.
- wrote 3 albums Genre:Soundtracks,Classical,Orchestra,Ambient,Acidjazz,Experimental,HardRock,Metal,Rock.
- soundtracks macker/composer for short movies/podcasts in Uk.
- while working on his own songs,Notar also creates a band called Green Jaguar /HardRock Experimental Music/. This time Notar Plays Guitar.
- he developed great melodic maturity inspired by different Genre such as , Classical music, jazz, ambient, metal, blackmetal, punk, electronic, minimal, experimental, soundtracks.
"the music is the only reason to live, I do not have any other reason".
"Music must be intuitive, felt from one's soul"
Link Playlist Giulio Notar