• 3

    followers

  • 1666

    songs

  • 29

  • 6750

    plays

  • About

    Prolific Los Angeles-based New Yorker lionel Cohen has been insatiably producing music for almost thirty years. He has produced countless indie artists, and has commercially released over 150 albums of his original music. His discipline and creativity have garnered him over 300 IMDb credits, over 5,000,000 views on YouTube, and over 2,000,000 plays on Spotify. “Quantity is no substitute for quality,” he declares, “But practice does make perfect!”.

  • Links

  • Recent Tips

    • 10/4/2017 12:14:45 AM

      Songtradr tipped $5.00

 90% of all the music that gets licensed is happy/upbeat... I specialize in the other 10%.”