i am kathleen and i write songs, 99% of which is accompanied by acoustic guitars and the other 1% by keyboard. so you could expect something raw and chill. i am on the road of experimenting with other sounds and instruments.
This user hasn't shared any songs yet!
Already a member? Please login
New User? Please sign up to tip & follow
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | ©2021 SONGTRADR, INC